LAVA: Forums

Full Version: Can't get it to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a TL-002. I have a galaxy tab 4 8". this is the second one i've bought i couldn't get the first one to work either. any suggestions?
(05-28-2015, 11:23 AM)dustinwhite11 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a TL-002. I have a galaxy tab 4 8". this is the second one i've bought i couldn't get the first one to work either. any suggestions
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I couldnt figure out how to start a new one.  Hopefully the administrator can move this to its own new thread.  I have a Lava Computer nSTS-PE: USB Ethernet Adapter with PoE (Data and Power), and a Samsung tab 4 10.1.  I am trying to use ethernet cable to connect to a non internet enabled router for lan access.  When I plug everything in (using a USB b to usb C cable - since the tablet is USB C) , the table charges but does not have ethernet connectivity.  When I go to settings, connections, other conections, Nothing happens when I tap "eithernet".  
Maybe the LTM file is the issue ?  I see the warnings about needing the LTM applicaiton, but I can't find it anywhere.  How do I get it ?  I do see notes that say it is not available on Goggle Play, but oddly,no notes about where it IS available.  
Would appreciate some help

Stu
Hi Stu,

Do you mind providing the Model number of the Tablet that you're using?

The Samsung Tab 4 10.1 (SM-T350) appears to be a Micro-B Tablet, so I'm a little confused when you're saying that the Tablet is USB-C. That being said based on our compatibility list I don't believe that the SM-T350 is compatible with nSTS product line. Due to the Tablet's firmware I may only work with our older STS products, but once I know which exact Tablet you're using I'll have a better idea of the compatibility.

LAVA Support